Wednesday, January 29, 2020

WAY TOO MANY  "WIP'S"


This really should be the year to finish things and not start ANY new projects. But....I do need to make a quilt for a very special June wedding this year.  So, maybe just one or two new projects.

Here goes with the "in progress" list:



                                                   Anthologie Quilt 


 I found the Bari J Quilt-a-long pattern online and couldn't resist.

                                                                           
This one in pretty much done, I still need to do some applique or "broderie perse" on the lower section as the pattern called for.

I'm really looking forward to doing big stitch hand quilting on this one!



Tiny Tuesday Quilt



Most of these blocks are from the So Scrappy RSC19 Sampler page

Trying something different on this one with some fun words in the border.  Borders are not my favourite job so I've decided to procrastinate :)

Barnyard Orphans



I need a plan for these  12 inch orphan blocks from Lori Holts books.


EPP 5 YEAR PLAN




There has been progress, there has also been some seam-ripping happening.  Back on track and hopefully I learned something!

The top 3 rows are sewn together , 4th and 5th together, and 6th and 7th together. The rest of the flowers are just set there.

I decided to remove any flowers with black and am much happier with it now.

SCRAPBUSTER



Amy, at A Quilting Sheep made a beautiful scrappy 4 patch quilt.  I decided to try, hoping mine will turn out as pretty as hers .  Check out her blog, so full of inspiration.

Linking up with:

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Karen, so many beautiful projects on the go! Your hexies are amazing! Love all the red., my favourite colour. The scrappy 4 patch is lovely. Scrappy is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots happening over at yours! Love your version of 'Anthologie' quilt!

    ReplyDelete