Sunday, December 26, 2021

16-PATCH

 I've made many 4-patches and 9-patches, but I've been trying to broaden my horizons so on to the 16-patch. 


You can definitely trace the inspiration back to ..... of course, Pinterest.



2" squares, 8" blocks

40" x 56"



Backed in a navy fabric, left over from the Dinosaur quilt.





The binding is a Tula Pink (?)  I love this wonky stripe and have used it a lot.








So thankful this guy 💗 gave me the nudge to try my hand at quilting a decade or so ago.




Linking up with OH SCRAP


Machine quilted cross-hatch with the free-motion quilting foot.
(less puckering)

48" x 56"


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing this little cutie. So simple yet lovely. Love the addition of yellow. Beautiful! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous finish, Karen, and a great photo shoot, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks, I was hoping for a snowy photos shoot... Mother Nature had other plans.

      Delete
  3. What a great looking quilt. It always amazes me how a simple block can be so effective. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another delightful quilt! and such a great photo shoot session too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your quilt loks lovely.....and pics on the blue ute also look great....
    Sorry I am behind in emails and blog reading.......I just saw your message about joining zoom.........I have another one next weekend....details will be on the blog during the week.........probably Sat afternoon your time......

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great snuggle quilt. Whatta guy. Everyone needs a quilting cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete