Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sunday Stitchin' and Sprayin'


Some hand stitching on my binding finally.  This project has been several years in the making... it sure feels good to be at the last stage.  Can't wait to gift this one, more on that when the time comes.


Yes that is Nascar on the tv.   My husband is a huge fan and I need to keep up with it a bit since we'll be going to a race in Bristol this August.



Some spraying, YAAAAYY for basting spray.  Goodbyyyyye pins, you will not be missed!!



This HAVE FAITH quilt top was finished some time last year, it will be given to the LFQG for one of their charities.



Linking up with:

















2 comments:

  1. Fun colors in your quilt. Bright and happy!

    Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose for the Have Faith quilt and also the way you put cello tape to hold the backing. I usually only put the tape on the corners :))

    ReplyDelete