Monday, December 20, 2021

DINOSAUR PARADE







Dinosaur Parade for a special little guy.

Started in August and armed with the Elizabeth Hartman Dinosaur pattern, I began with a goal of a Christmas finish.  I did finish in time, even with our Christmas party a week early. Changing up the pattern layout really did help  me meet my deadline.


This is the pattern, and I really like it, but I just couldn't make that many dinos in time.



Just look at that cute little face, I think he likes it, yayyy!!!



The grandkids sure do light up our lives, such a blessing to watch them grow and veiw the world from their amazing, wondering eyes.   


Back home on his own bed:



Hand quilted, big stitch.

Plenty big for a double bed.







Quality control check was done before gifting, by a helpful cousin and her toy dino.







Linking up with OH SCRAP


Timeline:  August - December 2021

Size:   ????  Big enough for a double bed








 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how stinkin' cute is that?? His face says it all! Great quilt, Grandma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute quilt for a super cute kid!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG -- that is the cutest quilt. Great job getting it done in time. He looks so happy to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dinosaur quilt went to the right recipient! Loved the look on his face! It is a cute and special quilt!

    ReplyDelete