Friday, October 27, 2023

Vintage Christmas Progress

Yayyyyyyy, we have a top/flimsy!!


For years now I've wanted to make a Christmas quilt but other projects seemed more pressing (no pun intended, lol ).

It appears I've become a collector of Lori Holt Books and I'm happy to keep that trend going.  Her Vintage Christmas Book was the latest purchase and put to good use.  

THIS WILL BE THE YEAR FOR A CHRISTMAS QUILT 😀


There are so many options in the book for Christmas quilts so I know there will be more in my future.  This time I did 6 inch blocks, most are in the book but I did add a few others.



All set up for business.


That train is so stinkin' cute ....I couldn't resist a closeup.


Linking up with Can I Get A Whoop Whoop
                                                                            Oh Scrap

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is SO cute!!!!! That train!! those blocks are all so detailed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alycia. I hope to put up a more detailed post once the quilting is done.... hopefully next week.

      Delete