Saturday, March 27, 2021

Buffalo Plaid Wedding Quilt

 

Well hello, welcome to my basement pin-basting corner otherwise used as my laundry room.  


I'm excited here to have the basting done and plenty of time to hand quilt before the wedding.



I know, a wedding quilt is usually fancier, but this was more their style.  Given several options early on, Buffalo plaid was the bride's immediate choice.



My son and daughter in law have been together since grade school, have 2 kids, are in their third home and are running their business together.  Life is busy.  Did I mention the 2 puppies in the mix?



The long awaited wedding was set for June 2020,  but Covid happened and the dream wedding had to be reimagined....or indefinitely postponed.





I was so thrilled to hear they were going ahead with a wedding, sooner than later and much smaller than originally planned.


The Micro Wedding on March 20, 2021, was picture perfect.   



Only 25 of us there, but it was a dream wedding.

Sunny skies, birds chirping, calm lake, stunning bride, handsome groom...







1 comment:

  1. Had not seen this buffalo plaid wedding quilt yet! Looks perfect for the bride and groom! Even the doggy looks cozy! And what a picture perfect wedding 🧡

    ReplyDelete