Friday, May 24, 2013

Wish Upon a Star

*************************************** 

 ** WISH UPON A STAR **



This is a quilt I made for my niece who will be turning 6 shortly.  I found the pattern, Star Light, in the premier issue of Quilt-it magazine.

The stars are from fat quarters purchased at Joannes, the white background is also from Joannes.   A trip  over the border to Port Huron shopping usually lands us at Joannes :)   The binding was bought at Fabricland and the backing at LensMills.

All the stars lined up :)
I was debating on whether or not to put on the border of  triangles  .... so glad I did.


I named it " Wish Upon A Star"

66" x78"

Machine Quilted , Straight lines
Binding hand sewn ( I love this stage!)

3 comments:

  1. This quilt top is so sweet. I love a star pattern and your fabric and colour choices is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully adorable! Great job!!!
    Esther
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is perfect! Nicole loves it!
    Thank you Karen

    ReplyDelete