Friday, February 24, 2017

FRIENDSHIP CHAIN

54" X 66"

Another shot at reducing my stash  ... this time it was hard to finish.  Difficult to find the eagerness to sew when the colours are not that cheerful.  Now that it's done, I do like it.  It will be a charity quilt next Christmas for a senior's gift drive  in our area.


Machine quilted with straight lines.


The backing from extra stars and bits.



Ready for it's first washing:)


I've started a leader and enders project of nine patch crosses, scrappy nine patches and quarter-square triangles:


These BOM's from last year are on the design wall .... I'm waiting for inspiration to hit me with a great idea of how to finish them off into a lovely quilt.  




1 comment:

  1. Nice finish on the friendship quilt! And I love your new project. Your BOM blocks are so nicely pieced. What about some red or orange with them?
    Cheers,
    Sylvia at Treadlestitches

    ReplyDelete