My second quilt with 3" 9-patches from my stash of 1.5" squares. A baby quilt finishing at 36" x 48" after shrinkage.
I really like the the first one first one much better. This one will be a charity quilt, hopefully I'll have 3 or 4 to donate to Project Linus this year.
This was a true struggle to use only what I had on hand, even the white background is from quite a mixture in my stash and scraps.
The quilting was all done by hand except for where the background meets the border.
For batting I made some "FrankenBatting" from large batting scraps, but instead of zigzagging them together I used the fusible batting tape. This was much quicker than zigzagging and the end result was great. The only drawback I found with the fusible tape is that it's hard to push the needle through when hand quilting.