Saturday, November 7, 2020

 "Be My Neighbour" Finish



This was a Block of the Week Quilt-a-Long with The London Friendship Quilters Guild to keep busy during the summer.  


You can still get all the blocks from MODA 


 I was planning to work on the handquilting for most of the winter, but it's already done!  


All washed and wrinkly from the dryer, just how I like them :)


A few of my favourite blocks:




Backed in more blue,  it was screaming at me for a red binding!



Started :  @ May 2020
Finished:  Nov. 5 2020
Size: 63.5 x 79 unwashed
60.5 x 74 washed



Here's the first four blocks in the next Quilt-a-long:

g:





Linking up with Can I Get a Whoop Whoop

4 comments:

  1. That is a cute finish. And you are a speed demon on this finish. I’m impressed especially since it’s hand quilted. I find the shrinkage info really interesting. It seems a huge amount to me. Curious if you prewash your fabrics and whether you use cotton batting. And your next blocks are going to be terrific too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous quilt! House quilts are just the best, aren't they? I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours, and the timing is perfect. I need to make some various house blocks for a special project and had never seen this pattern. Thank you so much for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors, in both the quilt and the set of blocks! The more I look at the house quilt, the more fun details I see.

    ReplyDelete